Performance Assurance Reports
There are a number of reports that provide feedback on the results of some of the Performance Assurance Techniques. These reports feed into the Annual Performance Assurance Report (APAR).
Annual Performance Assurance Report
The Annual Performance Assurance Report (APAR) provide:
- the results of the risk evaluation and risk assurance procedures, in particular how well the techniques mitigated the Settlement Risks
- the costs of ELEXON implementing the techniques
- recommended changes to existing techniques or recommends creating new techniques
- the benefits of changing the Performance Assurance Techniques
- Annual Performance Assurance Report 2015/16
- Annual Performance Assurance Report 2014/15
- Annual Performance Assurance Report 2013/14
Key Performance Indicators
ELEXON will report on the KPIs quarterly, at the same time as the full update on the Performance Assurance Techniques (PATs) is presented to PAB in the TPR.
The KPIs will then be published on the Performance Assurance section of the website. The PAB approved the final set of revisions to the KPIs at the April PAB meeting.
BSC Audit Reports
There are three types of BSC Audit reports: Annual BSC Audit Report; Funding Shares Audit Reports; and Market Issue Documents.
- Annual BSC Audit Report
Based on the assurance procedures the BSC Auditor performs, it highlights the key BSC Audit issues which have higher levels of potential settlement error or risk associated with them
- Funding Shares Audit Reports
The various Funding Shares set out in Section D of the BSC are calculated each month using a mix of actual and estimated data
- Market Issue Documents
These detail matters raised by the Auditor for the industry’s attention. They capture widespread concerns which affect all organisations operating in a certain role
TAA Annual Report
The Technical Assurance Agent (TAA) Annual Report provides the TAA’s view on the health of the Half Hourly metering population in the SVA and CVA markets.
It is based on the findings from the inspections of Technical Assurance of Metering Systems and is used to highlight key market issues, particularly those with high potential materiality or risk to the quality of data used in Settlement.
After some types of Technical Assurance (TA) checks ELEXON produces a non-confidential outcome report that is presented to the PAB. These are Technical Assurance of Performance Assurance Parties Reports.